Office Team Volunteers
- The office is open from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm Monday to Friday during school term.
- Shifts are from 8:45 am – 11:00 am and 11:00 am to 1:15 pm.
- U3A North Gold Coast’s office computer operating system is Windows 10.
- It is expected that you have basic computer skills.
- Training will be provided on all office management systems.
- Office duties also include dealing with walk-in and phone enquiries; assisting members when required with online membership and class applications, as well as other office related office matters.
Tutor / Classes
U3A North Gold Coast is always interested in featuring new classes or presentations. As choices vary, two hours only or for several weeks, are arranged to suit your availability and your choice of subject. If you have some special talent or knowledge that you believe would be of benefit to our members please contact Curriculum Manager at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with your details. You will then be contacted to arrange a meeting.
Occasionally we may ask for volunteers to assist at functions and special events.
U3A North Gold Coast Inc.